Houston-area credit union providing Child Care Benefits to support its workforce.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, October 24, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — In a future-focused move aimed at attracting and retaining top-tier talent, Associated Credit Union of Texas (ACU of Texas) has forged a strategic partnership with TOOTRiS, the nation’s largest Child Care platform. ACU of Texas recognizes the critical impact the Child Care crisis is having on the workforce today. This partnership provides a solution that will empower their employees with cutting-edge Child Care Benefits to secure and enhance the future of both the organization and its employees.
The Child Care Crisis: A Startling Reality
According to a Stanford study, a staggering 75% of working parents struggle to find affordable, reliable Child Care services. Currently, the average cost of care for a Texas family with two children is $16,386 – even higher in Houston – which consumes 27.6% of a typical family’s income. That’s higher than the cost of college tuition. These shocking statistics underscore the magnitude of the problem and its severe implications for the Texas workforce.
ACU of Texas and TOOTRiS: Partnering to Provide a Solution
Determined to address the issue head on for its employees, ACU of Texas has joined forces with TOOTRiS, whose innovative platform leverages technology to streamline access to affordable, high-quality Child Care options. The partnership helps ensure that its workforce can focus on their careers with the peace of mind that their children are receiving exceptional care.
“We know that the strength of our credit union lies in the talent and dedication of our employees,” said Charis Pollard, Chief Human Resource Officer at ACU of Texas. “By partnering with TOOTRiS to address our team’s Child Care challenges, we are not only investing in our employees’ well-being but also reinforcing our commitment to providing our communities the exceptional service they deserve.”
Benefits of the ACU of Texas – TOOTRiS Partnership:
This collaboration will empower ACU of Texas to provide a comprehensive Child Care Benefits package that includes:
1. On-Demand Child Care: Through the TOOTRiS platform, employees will have access to easily search providers that fit their specific needs, budget, and schedule – including evenings, weekends, or holidays – and see real-time availability up to 12-months.
2. Cost-Effective Solutions: TOOTRiS gives parents greater flexibility by providing a wide range of vetted and trusted Child Care options – including full-time, part-time, afterschool, camps, etc. – and connects qualified parents to subsidies, making care more affordable.
3. Attracting & Retaining Top Talent: In a competitive job market, offering Child Care Benefits sets ACU of Texas apart as an employer of choice for seasoned professionals who may have Child Care responsibilities. Accessible and affordable Child Care allows employees to continue to advance in their careers uninterrupted.
4. Improved Productivity: With reduced stress related to Child Care, employees can focus more on their work, leading to increased productivity and job satisfaction.
5. Gender Equality: This partnership promotes gender equality by providing working parents, irrespective of gender, with equal opportunities to excel in their careers.
“We are thrilled to join forces with Associated Credit Union of Texas,” said Alessandra Lezama, CEO of TOOTRiS and select member of the ReadyNation Task Force on Early Childhood. “Together, we are setting a new standard for employee benefits that will not only benefit the credit union’s employees but also inspire other organizations to prioritize Child Care solutions in their talent acquisition and retention strategies.”
As industries continue to evolve, ACU of Texas is leading the way by addressing a critical need in today’s workforce. The partnership with TOOTRiS is a testament to the credit union’s commitment to its employees and its unwavering dedication to driving economic growth within the community.
About ACU of Texas
ACU of Texas is a community credit union that offers quality financial services to the Greater Houston – Galveston metro areas. As a state chartered credit union, federally insured by the National Credit Union Insurance Fund, ACU of Texas is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing services in a caring, professional manner while maintaining a strong financial base. Visit www.acutx.org.
TOOTRiS is the nation’s largest, most comprehensive Child Care network, with over 200,000 providers, making access to care convenient, affordable, and on-demand. TOOTRiS is reinventing the Child Care industry as the first and only technology that unites all the key stakeholders – parents, providers, employers, agencies – into a single platform enabling them to connect and transact in real-time. This enables employers to provide fully managed Child Care Benefits, giving their workforce the flexibility and family support they need, while organizations seek to increase productivity and ROI. Through TOOTRiS, parents and providers directly connect, empowering working parents to quickly find and secure quality Child Care while allowing providers to unlock their potential and fully monetize their program. Visit www.tootris.com.